What is Living Waters?
Living Waters is a 20-week discipleship series on healing broken relationships and sexuality taught in a closed group format. The trained leaders enforce a strict policy of confidentiality to ensure a safe place for all participants.
How is Living Waters Presented?
Each three-hour weekly meeting includes:
THE WORSHIP OF JESUS
We focus our devotion and praise on God, not on our pain and problems.
THE WORD OF JESUS
LIVING WATERS teachings combine biblical truths with psycho-spiritual insights for a better understanding of our deep need for God.
THE WORKS OF JESUS
To complement the church’s Bible study groups and doctrinal teachings. LIVING WATERS seeks to present truth with grace in the hurting areas of our lives. Through healing prayer in large and small group settings, we invite the Holy Spirit to heal our various wounds.
Foundational to LIVING WATERS is the reality that God created us in His image as male and female. Thus healing comes as men and women minister and received alongside each other, thereby reflecting God’s intention and character.
Is Living Waters for Me?
If the following statements describe your heart for hope and healing, then Living Waters can be for you:
- A desire to deepen your relationship with Christ;
- A longing to see your family relate more closely in love;
- A yearning for understanding of issues that shape the choices you and your loved ones make;
- A willingness to break free from sinful patterns that have put you in bondage;
- A commitment to grow as a unique man or woman of God, allowing Him to reveal the good of sexuality; and
- A courage to face the sinfulness of your present state and the painful realities that led you there.
What Will I Discover?
Living Waters uses a detailed guidebook and supplemental readings designed to find God’s presence in our brokenness.
Some topics include:
- Acknowledging our need for God
- Receiving the Father’s Love
- Who we are as men and women
- The Cross and Confession
- Renouncing our idols
- Reconciliation between men and women
- Roots of gender brokenness
- Restoring the true self through the Cross
- Overcoming sexual addiction
- Embracing the Church as our healing community
- Building healthy relationships
- Walking as mature Christians
- Understanding and Overcoming temptation
- How the “Fall” affects our sexuality and relationships
- Healing from Sexual Abuse